Ellen Himic Designs, LLC will accept returns/exchanges for unworn EHD merchandise within 14 days of the receipt of merchandise for items purchased through our website. All custom and clearance items (30% and higher) are final.
Our Return Process
Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed in just a few days. Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, re-sized (by a jeweler other than Ellen Himic Designs, LLC ), or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Returns with no Ellen Himic Designs, LLC return code and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
Special circumstances may apply to fine jewelry items, as each piece is custom made. If you are placing an order for fine jewelry and you are uncertain about the item, please contact us first at email@example.com. We will issue you a merchandise credit if your item is not a custom order. Exchanges can only be made once.
How to Prepare a Return:
To return a diamond or jewelry item to Ellen Himic Designs, LLC , follow our three step process:
- Your Return Authorization Code. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your return authorization number. Write this code on the outside of the box you are returning.
- Package Your Return. Include all original packaging and collateral material. For security reasons, do not write Ellen Himic Designs, LLC anywhere on the outside of the box. We will send you the address to ship the package after you email us your return authorization number.
- Insure Your Package. On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
- Less than $500: You can ship your package via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.
- More than $500: Ship your package via U.S. Postal Service Registered Mail™, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Ellen Himic Designs, LLC (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500.)
You must follow these instructions exactly. Failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ellen Himic Designs, LLC., stands by the craftsmanship of our jewelry. If your jewelry needs repair, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return/Repair Authorization Number. This number expires seven days after issue and we do NOT accept returns without it or after expiration. Please note, charges for repair are assessed based on date of purchase/ type of repair, and we will not guarantee charge estimates before receiving the physical piece.
Please ship your item in a sturdy box and include a copy of your receipt. We suggest you insure the item and ship the item in a way that you can verify receipt (UPS or Parcel Post). Once the jewelry is assessed and prior to repair, we will contact you if any charges apply and an estimated date of return.